You know whats fucking scary? The fact that I could literally change my life at any moment. I could stop talking to everyone that makes me unhappy. I could kiss whoever i want. I could shave my head or get on a plane or take my own life. Nothing is stopping me. The entire world is in my hands, and I have no idea what to do with it.
10 Things I Hate About The Hetalia Fandom - An Awareness Guide
I don’t know if this has been shared yet but I think it’s crucial. I love Hetalia very much but the fandom can get pretty cray cray. I don’t mean the whole fandom, just certain people and it’s this kind of thing that strays people away from Hetalia so let’s be aware!
Be sure to give support to their youtube page and tumblr! They deserve it!
HOW TO PLAY SOCCER IN GYM CLASS:
1. Get the ball
2. Pass it to someone who actually knows how to play
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7
- suicide hotlines;
- Argentina: 54-0223-493-0430
- Australia: 13-11-14
- Austria: 01-713-3374
- Barbados: 429-9999
- Belgium: 106
- Botswana: 391-1270
- Brazil: 21-233-9191
- China: 852-2382-0000
- (Hong Kong: 2389-2222)
- Costa Rica: 606-253-5439
- Croatia: 01-4833-888
- Cyprus: 357-77-77-72-67
- Czech Republic: 222-580-697, 476-701-908
- Denmark: 70-201-201
- Egypt: 762-1602
- Estonia: 6-558-088
- Finland: 040-5032199
- France: 01-45-39-4000
- Germany: 0800-181-0721
- Greece: 1018
- Guatemala: 502-234-1239
- Holland: 0900-0767
- Honduras: 504-237-3623
- Hungary: 06-80-820-111
- Iceland: 44-0-8457-90-90-90
- Israel: 09-8892333
- Italy: 06-705-4444
- Japan: 3-5286-9090
- Latvia: 6722-2922, 2772-2292
- Malaysia: 03-756-8144
- (Singapore: 1-800-221-4444)
- Mexico: 525-510-2550
- Netherlands: 0900-0767
- New Zealand: 4-473-9739
- New Guinea: 675-326-0011
- Nicaragua: 505-268-6171
- Norway: 47-815-33-300
- Philippines: 02-896-9191
- Poland: 52-70-000
- Portugal: 239-72-10-10
- Russia: 8-20-222-82-10
- Spain: 91-459-00-50
- South Africa: 0861-322-322
- South Korea: 2-715-8600
- Sweden: 031-711-2400
- Switzerland: 143
- Taiwan: 0800-788-995
- Thailand: 02-249-9977
- Trinidad and Tobago: 868-645-2800
- Ukraine: 0487-327715
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
“No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
Please take note that the fingernail test is fake as different regular mirrors sometimes have different properties, but the rest of the checklist is all true
Reason #85634 why I hate being a male, so many of them are fucked up that it automatically ruins my reputation
*never goes outside again and looks suspiciously at mirror*
^this shouldn’t have to be this way why can’t humanity grow the fuck up
a woman has twins and gives them up for adoption
one of them goes to a family in egypt and is named amal the other goes to a family in spain they name him juan
years later juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. upon receiving the picture she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of amal
he responds “theyre twins if youve seen juan youve seen amal”
I DONT GET IT????
you know how a lot of things are spoiled for you b/c its the internet and tumblr has a lot of gifs, images, and all that. like its nigh impossible to go into a fandom without having things spoiled for them. however
i still have no fucking earthly clue what jojo’s bizzare adventure is even remotely about. the power of eyeliner? maybe
What’s your superhero name?
It is I, The cop who gets away with murder
The Great White College Bro
corpse on life support
…oh my god. It Is I, The Lonely Soul. …(bursts into tears) It’s true!
HUMAN CORPSE ON LIFE SUPPORT
>watching subbed anime
>remember that i cant understand japanese
straight people are so weird wtf like heres a drawing of two animals in love but one has eyelashes so you know these are Straight Animals
do you ever wake up angry about something
This is like at least 25% of tumblr.
25%? I’d say 70%.
I love how there’s one thats just a homestuck, like the others are all common people you might see at school then there’s just a homestuck. Like you just go outside like ‘the damn homestucks are out there again.’